Grab your fanny packs and cowboy hats — here’s a list of new + returning festivals to add to your calendar this season.
- Garfield Park Art & Music Festival | Sat., June 25 | 3-10 p.m. | Macallister Amphitheater and Grounds | Indy’s oldest city park will celebrate local art, music + culture — handmade crafts and food trucks will also be available.
- Outlaw Music Festival | Sun., June 26 | 4 p.m. | Ruoff Music Center | $20+ | Get your boots ready — country’s Willie Nelson, Chris Stapleton, The Avett Brothers + more are set to perform.
- Boot Scoot Festival | Sat., July 30 | 2-10 p.m. | Hifi Annex, 1044 Prospect St. | $25+ | Get your honky-tonk on with the best country artists the midwest and south have to offer.
- Back Alley Ballyhoo | Fri., Aug. 5-Sat., Aug. 6 | 4-11:30 p.m. | Square Cat Vinyl | $40+ | The stellar sounds at this psychedelic music festival will have you seeing stars.
- The All In Music & Arts Festival | Sat., Sept. 3-Sun., Sept., 4 | Indiana State Fairgrounds | $50+ | Celebrate the end of Summer and spend Labor Day weekend enjoying Daryl Hall & John Oats, Cage the Elephant, Portugal. The Man + more.