November is a time for giving thanks, spending time with loved ones over hearty meals, and enjoying the last of the fall foliage. We know planning all the events you want to hit is hard, so we’ve done the work for you.
Get ready to trade in your witchy wardrobes for some cozy sweaters + check out these wide-ranging events with your family and friends.
- Concerts for a Cause | Saturday, Nov. 11 | 6 p.m. | West Fork Whiskey Co. | $100 | Support Brightlane Learning with musical performances by Will Hoge and Ryan Ahlwardt.
- Circle City Irish Fest | Saturday, Nov. 18 | 2-10 p.m. | Noblesville Firefighters’ Union Hall | $15 | You’re in luck — St. Patrick’s Day is coming early this year at this family-friendly event complete with food, drinks, live music, and dancing.
- Carmel Christkindlmarkt | Saturday, Nov. 18-Sunday, Dec. 24 | 4-9 p.m. | 10 Carter Green, Carmel | Bring the whole family to this holiday tradition, complete with dozens of authentic German food items, hot drinks to keep you warm, and an ice skating rink. Pro tip: if you’re craving a more intimate, close-to-home experience, check out the Athenaeum Christkindlmarkt on Mass Ave., which opens on Friday, Nov. 24.
- Drumstick Dash | Thursday, Nov. 23 | 9 a.m. | Broad Ripple | $37+ | Move your feet so others can eat during the 21st annual Drumstick Dash to benefit Wheeler Mission.
- Celebrating Gratitude | Friday, Nov. 24-Saturday, Nov. 25 | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | Eiteljorg Museum | Museum admission | Celebrate the holiday weekend with artist talks, workshops, and demonstrations of Native beadwork traditions and jewelry making. You’ll also get to see “Jingle Rails,” a magical model train wonderland showcasing stunning landscapes and iconic landmarks of Indianapolis and the West.
- Circle of Lights Tree Lighting | Friday, Nov. 24 | 5:30-8 p.m. | Monument Circle | Free | The day after Thanksgiving, flock to Monument Circle to enjoy free performances from talented local musicians and watch the Soldiers and Sailors Monument transform into a giant Christmas tree with 4,784 lights.
Did we miss an event that you’re stoked for? Let us know and we’ll add it to our list.