Consider us influenced. From mouthwatering restaurant reviews to insider information on hidden gems + fun things to do, Indy influencers have their bases covered.
Here are 12 local accounts worth your follow.
- @see_do_eat | Lara is an informative foodie that shares all of the food + fun to enjoy in Indy.
- @wwdeatnext | You may recognize Desmond Nicholson‘s name if you read North Indy Magazine, but aside from writing food-related articles, he also shares his food adventures on Instagram.
- @timmychews | If you love a good espresso martini or GNO, Timea‘s got you covered.
- @indy_brunch_couple | Local couple Elyse + RC are on a mission to find the tastiest brunch spots Indy — and they sure know how to make their way around the city.
🗺️ Circle City guides
- @cityofshay | This local blogger + Circle City Chatter podcast host helps 20-30 somethings live full and affordable lives in the city.
- @eclectickurves | Not only is Sierra Holmes a style guru, but she also shares Indy happenings + family-friendly things to do around the city.
- @welikeindy | The faces behind this account are a secret but consider this account your unofficial guide to everything the city has to offer (after us, of course). It even has an identical account in Spanish — @nosgustaindy.
- @thecitymoms | The City Moms have created a community for modern Indy mamas.
📸 Local photogs
- @aaron.creates | You may recognize this photographer + drone pilot’s work from some of our articles. Aaron Milbourn really knows the city’s best angles.
- @madebybuck | If you need someone to help capture your local event, we highly recommend giving Gregory Rodgers Ash Buck a call.
- @creativeconceptsbylauren | Lauren Taylor is a bright portrait + event photographer who makes everyone look comfortable in front of the camera.
- @domsdigitals | Dominique Hicks is a FPV (first-person view) cinematographer who has an eye for landscapes + Indy landmarks.