You asked, we’re answering. A new and improved INDYtoday events calendar is here.
Or maybe you didn’t realize we even had an events calendar — consider this your ticket to the most fun and relevant events in Indy, including:
- Bottleworks Block Party | Sat., Sept. 10-Sun., Sept. 11 | 12-9 p.m. + 10 a.m.-5 p.m. | Bottleworks District, 850 Mass Ave. | Free | Kick off Colts season with DJs, photo ops with Colts cheerleaders, fan experiences, a live muralist, and drink specials. 🏈
- 55th Annual Penrod Arts Fair | Sat., Sept. 10 | 9 a.m.-5 p.m. | Newfields | $15 | Check out one of the nation’s largest single-day arts fairs with 300+ artists, five stages of entertainment, 50+ arts-related nonprofit organizations, an extensive children’s area, and local food and drinks. 🖼️
- Indy Night Market | Fri., Sept. 23-Sat., Sept. 24 | 6-10 p.m. + 4-10 p.m. | City Market, 222 E. Market St. | Free | Check out this food, arts, and culture festival that brings Indy’s food scene to life — including farmers, restaurants, chefs, and food entrepreneurs in the heart of downtown Indianapolis.
- Dino + Dragon Stroll | Fri., Oct. 14-Sat., Oct. 15 | 12-8 p.m. + 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. | Indiana Convention Center | $25+ | Go for a walk + get up close to life-like and life-size dinosaurs and dragons. 🦖
- Mutt Strut | Sat., Oct. 15 | 10 a.m. | Victory Field | $30+ | Take part in the largest annual fundraising event benefiting IndyHumane with live entertainment, 60+ vendor booths, costume contests, a VIP area, food trucks, and a short “strut” around Victory Field. 🐕
As Hoosiers ourselves, we love making sure that Indy has access to the most robust, relevant, and hyperlocal events calendar possible. In part, we rely on readers like you to keep us in the loop — start submitting your events now. (Just like before, you can add your event to our calendar for free but we’ve also added a few new paid promotional opportunities to take advantage of as well, starting at just $15.)
In addition to the hundreds of events that you can discover each month on our website, each issue of our newsletter features a dedicated events section, with our curated editorial picks for the upcoming week, organized by day. Keep scrolling just a little bit and you’ll see what we mean. Pro tip: click the link to see our full calendar if you want to start planning ahead.
Want to know which events we’re most excited about? Your friendly neighborhood City Editors (👋 that’s us, Nicole + Anna) can often be found out and about at the newest restaurant openings, football games, festivals, and fairs — see what we’re up to in the Wrap section at the bottom of each newsletter or by following us on Instagram @theINDYtoday. Click the button below to bookmark your best events for September. ⤵️