Can you believe it? Small Business Saturday is three days away.
To help you support local, we’ve rounded up some small businesses to shop your holiday list with.
Fountain Fletcher District
In addition to 55 passport stops at area small businesses, many merchants in the district have extra events and promotions to make the day even more special.
- Tuggle’s | 1029 Virginia Ave. | While you’re shopping, write a letter to Santa and drop it off in the North Pole mailbox.
- Hi-Fi | 1043 Virginia Ave., Unit 4 | Stop by the Hi-Fi to check out merch from local bands.
- World Famous Hotboys | 1004 Virginia Ave. | Shop a pop-up by Classic Buffalo from 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Golden Tree Services will have a Christmas tree farm on the Fountain Plaza.
Participating businesses on Mass Ave. will be giving away swag bags to the first 10 shoppers in line when doors open at 9 a.m. The list includes:
- Silver in the City | 434 Mass Ave.
- Homespun Modern Handmade | 875 Mass Ave.
- Penn & Beech Candle Co. | 747 College Ave.