The park features the Landmark for Peace memorial, Still We Reach exhibit, a playground, outdoor pool, and performance shelter.
Improvements and new amenities to the site will include:
- Celebration and event plaza
- Eternal flame artwork with interpretative panels
- New pavilion area along the walkways
- Expanded parking
- Connection to the new pedestrian pathway (along North Park Avenue)
- New walkways and seating areas
This investment is in addition to the $80 million in grants for Indy Parks recently announced.