Your guide to finding the perfect wedding venue
Explore a variety of enchanting wedding venues around Indianapolis with our comprehensive guide. From rustic historic buildings to elegant ballrooms, we make it easy for you to discover the perfect location for your dream wedding.
Whether you’re getting a jump start on your holiday party planning or preparing for an upcoming wedding reception or family reunion, check out this list of rentable venues in Indy.
Note: Guest counts and rates are based on estimations and various options available on each venue’s website. Please contact venue owners to inquire about current availability and current pricing.
Tinker House Events, 1101 E. 16th St.
- Rate: $4,000-$9000
- Accommodates 200 seated, 230 standing
- 4,000 sqft
- Key features: Tinker House offers a versatile space — on its second floor, it has a bar, balcony, and private room to get ready, and on its first floor it has Provider Café, which provides a separate area for a cocktail hour where guests can mingle inside and outside on the first floor patio.
Neidhammer Weddings & Events, 2104 E. Washington St.
- Rate: $500-$3,500+
- Accommodates up to 50 guests
- Key features: Neidhammer has two rooms to choose from — the Washington Room and the Grand Hamilton Theatre. It also offers packages for intimate elopements and micro-weddings.
The Heirloom at N.K. Hurst, 230 W. McCarty St.
- Rate: $2,000-$8,000
- Accommodates 300 seated and up to 600 standing
- 9,000 sqft
- Key features: This historic building directly south of Lucas Oil Stadium offers views of the downtown skyline with a rustic ambiance and open concept, outdoor terrace, and glass garage doors that open up to allow fresh air and a front row view of Lucas Oil.
Biltwell Event Center, 950 S. White River Pkwy Dr. W.
- Rate: $3,000-$10,000
- Accommodates 300 outdoors and 450-500 indoors
- Key features: This venue has several different rooms to utilize, including the Santorini Room, Grand Hall, Gallery 1922, Patio, Dock, Den, and Deck.
Indianapolis Arts Garden, 110 W. Washington St.
- Rate: $1,000-$3,000
- Accommodates 250 seated, 400 standing
- 8,000 sqft
- Key features: This sleek, glass enclosed structure in the heart of downtown offers close proximity to restaurants, hotels, and entertainment, making it an ideal location for guests to discover the city.
Grand Hall at Historic Union Station, 123 W. Louisiana St.
- Rate: $8,000-$10,000
- Accommodates up to 600 guests with two ballrooms.
- 55,000+ sqft
- Key features: The team at Grand Hall is here to help — this historic venue offers overnight accommodations for the bride and groom, a dance floor, complimentary centerpieces, linens with choice of colors, and an on-site personal wedding coordinator.
Conservatory at Evergreen, 8140 W. 34th St.
- Rate: $4,500+
- Accommodates up to 250 seated
- 4,320 sqft inside a glass structure
- Key features: This family-owned and operated venue is located on 23 acres of woods along Eagle Creek, not far from downtown Indianapolis, and offers picturesque views year-round.
INDUSTRY, 545 Kentucky Ave.
- Rate: $5,000-$9,000
- Accommodates up to 300 seated, but cocktail/standing events can accommodate more.
- 6,800 sqft
- Key features: The space is a historic building that’s been around since 1908 with a unique architectural and rustic design, located just two blocks from Lucas Oil Stadium and three minutes from the center of Indianapolis. You don’t have to leave your furry friends at home either — INDUSTRY is pet friendly.
Central Library, 40 E. St. Clair St.
- Rate: $2,000-$5,000
- Accommodates up to 450 guests.
- Key features: Tie the knot in this historic, yet modern landmark located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, which offers both indoor and outdoor spaces like the Atrium, Simon Reading Room, and East Garden. Free parking in the underground garage is also included for up to 300 cars.
VisionLoft Events, Stutz or Mass Ave.
- Rate: $3,500-$4,500
- Accommodates up to 250 guests depending on location
- Key features: Both VisionLoft locations offer trendy and unique spaces in the heart of downtown, steps from Mass Ave. or inside the newly renovated historic Stutz building. Onsite day-of wedding coordinator services are available as an add-on.
The Sanctuary on Penn, 701 N. Pennsylvania St.
- Rate: $3,500+
- Accommodates up to 350 seated seated, 400 standing
- Key features: This historic church has several spaces you can utilize for your special day including the Main Hall, Cocktail Plaza, Mezzanine, and the Courtyard.
What did we miss? If you know a venue that’s not on the list, let us know using this survey.