Feeling thirsty Indy? Drink Up Week is finally here (Mon., July 25-Sun., July 31) and we’re ready to celebrate many of the beverage creators + makers that the Circle City has to offer. Remember to use #DrinkUpIndy on your social posts to share all there is to sip.
If you prefer a visual or want to see the closest Drink Up participant near you, check out this interactive map.
powered by Proxi
- Calvin Fletcher’s | 647 Virginia Ave. | Mon.-Sat. 7 a.m.-5 p.m. | Check out the Canary, made with lemon-cinnamon syrup + shaken with cold brew that’s made with house roasted beans.
- Gold Leaf | 1901 E. 46 St. | Various hours | Order the Brace for Impact — cold brew shaken with chocolate porter + part of the proceeds will go to the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
- Mansion Society | 202 Steeples Blvd. | Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-6 p.m. & Sat.-Sun. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | Try the INDYcicle — an homage to INDYtoday — which is an orange-infused cold brew.
🍹 Cocktails & Mocktails
- Cannon Ball Lounge | 141 E. Washington St. | Tues.-Thurs. 4-11 p.m. | We love this spot for its large selection of zero proof mocktails. Pro tip: Try the solar flare — it’ll brighten your day.
- Hotel Tango | 702 Virginia Ave. | Various times | This one is a triple header. They’re offering ‘shmallow cocktails, a trivia night (Tues., July 26), and a drag show (Thurs., July 28).
- 8th Day Distillery | 1125 E. Brookside Ave. | Various times | Nothing says summer like a state fair-esque menu with creamed corn cocktails, cilantro + chive run refreshers, and root beer floats.
- Great Legs Wine Bar | 906 Carrollton Ave. | Sun.-Thurs. 10:30 a.m.-9 p.m. & Sat.-Sun. 10:30 a.m.-10 p.m. | This spot features wine flights + wine cocktails in the Garage Food Hall.
- The Wine Market | 1110 Shelby St. | Various times | Stop by for half-price Tuesdays and try a wine slushie special.
🧋 Tea & Smoothies
- Tea’s Me | 140 E. 22 St. Ste. B | Mon.-Wed. 9 a.m.-3 p.m. & Fri.-Sat. 9 a.m.-5 p.m. | This special is good for 25% off buk tea orders in house + online.
- Latea | 530 Massachusetts Ave. | Various times | This drink is proof there’s something new for everyone: For a limited time you can order an Ube Creme Brulee.
- Parched | 9922 E. Washington St. | Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-6 p.m. & Sat.-Sun. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. | Who said cocktails had all the fun? “The 405" smoothie blends cold brew coffee, cherries, avocado, and cocoa powder.
- Centerpoint Brewing | 1125 E. Brookside Ave. Ste. 2B | Various times | Some mid-week fun for you — come in on Wed., July 28 for Pint Night + enjoy $1 off beers.
- Ash & Elm | 1301 E. Washington St. | Various times | Preview the newest menu option — cider sangrias — on Wed. July 27 from 5-9 p.m.
- Garfield Brewing | 2310 Shelby St. | Tues.-Thurs. 4-10 p.m. & Fri.-Sun. 12-10 p.m. | Who doesn’t love a good plant? Check out Beer, Biscuits, and Botanicals with Pearls and Jade will be Sat., July 30.
- Bier Brewing | 5133 E. 65 St. | Various times | This spot will have drink specials every day, but we’d like to draw your attention to Thurs., July 29 when there’ll be discounted bier flights.