There’s no dodging Cupid’s arrow — Valentine’s Day is here. Whether you’re celebrating your friendships or sugaring up your sweetheart, we’ve got last-minute Valentine’s Day ideas that will have you loving love.
🌵 Get fantastical with botanicals
If you’re quick, you might have your pick of bouquets using Floom, an online marketplace that partners with florists that deliver locally.
Or, get creative and nab a potted plant from these plant spots. Nothing says forever like a hardy succulent.
- Grounded Plant and Floral Co., 1002 E. Washington St., Suite 100
- The Forest Flower, 3205 W. 71st St.
- Andrea’s Garden Center, 5412 E. 65th St.
🥂 Do brunch
If you didn’t manage to score reservations, try brunch instead:
- Rize | 7 a.m.-2 p.m. (3 p.m. on weekends) | Rize offers a selection of farm-to-table breakfast and lunch options that feature fresh ingredients from Indiana farms.
- Mornings Breakfast & Brunch | Every day 7 a.m.-3 p.m. | It’s not a trip to Mornings without its Instagram-worthy mimosa flight.
- Petite Chou Bistro & Champagne Bar | Sun.-Tues. 8 a.m.-3 p.m., Wed.-Sat. 8 a.m.-9 p.m. | A tightly packed and aesthetically pleasing patio serving up classic bistro fare earned it recognition as one of Travel & Leisure’s Top French Restaurants in the US.
For more options, check out our brunch guide.
🌟 Go stargazing
- Eagle Creek Park | 7840 W. 56th St., Indianapolis
- Holcomb Observatory at Butler University | 4600 Sunset Ave., Indianapolis
- Holliday Park | 6363 Spring Mill Rd., Indianapolis