Hoosiers, grab your best blue attire — football season is back. Dive into all things game day before the Colts’ first game on Sunday, Sept. 10.
What everyone’s talking about:
FOX Sports predicts the Colts will be worse than Vegas’ over/under of 6.5 wins this season. Although sports analysts believe Anthony Richardson will be an excellent NFL quarterback, FOX Sports’ Geoff Schwartz doesn’t think he will be this season.
Speaking of Anthony Richardson, the team clearly thinks highly of him. Colts head coach Shane Steichen announced last week that the team voted the rookie quarterback one of seven team captains — making the 21-year-old one of the youngest captains in NFL history.
The best way to watch from home:
The games worth watching:
First home game: Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars | Sunday, Sept. 10 | 1 p.m.
Early division matchup: Colts vs. Tennessee Titans | Sunday, Oct. 8 | 1 p.m.
Rival game: Colts vs. New England Patriots | Sunday, Nov. 12 | 9:30 a.m. | This game will actually be played at Deutsche Bank Park in Frankfurt, Germany.
Your must-bring stadium items:
- Your ticket.
- A clear sling bag or clear purse to breeze through security.
- Colts gear. If your wardrobe is sorely lacking in blue and white, shop this long sleeve tee and this quarter-zip.
A quick Lucas Oil Stadium survival guide:
- Parking: The South Lot is the largest parking lot that is actually near to the stadium. It’s located between Missouri Street and Capitol Avenue south of the stadium.
- Accessibility: Lucas Oil is a fully accessible facility + has accessible seating located in each price level.
- All Colts games are cashless. Accepted forms of payment at concessions + Colts Pro Shop include: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.