Looks aren’t everything, unless you’re talking about the American Institute of Architects Indianapolis’ recent list of the top 10 best-designed restaurants and bars.
After a lively debate between five members of the organization, this is the list in alphabetical order:
- Anthony’s Chophouse and 3Up Rooftop Bar, 201 W. Main St., Carmel
- Bluebeard, 653 Virginia Ave.
- The Hulman, 141 E. Washington St.
- The Inferno Room, 902 Virginia Ave.
- Kan-Kan Cinema and Brasserie, 1258 Windsor St.
- Livery, 720 N. College Ave.
- The Rathskeller, 401 E. Michigan St.
- St. Elmo Steak House, 127 S. Illinois St.
- Taxman CityWay, 310 S. Delaware St.
- Vida, 602 E. New York St.
Think they overlooked a real gem? Let us know.