The NFL season officially kicks off this Sun., Sept. 11 with the Indianapolis Colts taking on the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium.
We know you Hoosiers love your football — so from the first home games to season predictions, we’re getting you hyped up to cheer on the Colts.
Plan your visit to Lucas Oil Stadium
The grand total for a family of four to enjoy a Colts game this year — four tickets, parking, two beers, two sodas and four hot dogs — is on average $301. To put that into perspective, for 49ers fans that number is a whopping $1,028.34.
That’s according to an analysis by Bookies.com, which pulled together prices from NFL stadiums across the country and found that watching the Colts is among the cheapest games to attend.
Make the most of the season — here are the upcoming games at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- Sun., Sept. 25 | 1 p.m. | Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Sun., Oct. 2 | 1 p.m. | Colts vs. Tennessee Titans
- Sun., Oct. 16 | 1 p.m. | Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Sun., Oct. 30 | 4:25 p.m. | Colts vs. Washington Commanders
- Sun., Nov. 20 | 1 p.m. | Colts vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Mon., Nov. 28 | 8:15 p.m. | Colts vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Game Day protocol
If you haven’t visited Lucas Oil Stadium in a while, here are some friendly reminders when attending a Colts game:
- Bags that are clear and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” are allowed.
- Small clutch bags no larger that 4.5” x 6.5” can be taken into the stadium — in addition to one of the clear bags.
- No regular purses or backpacks are permitted.
- Pro tip: Take items out of your pockets as you approach the screening area + have ticket barcode ready for scanning at the gates.