Want to start a business?
The Indianapolis Public Library is launching a free Small Business Series starting Monday, Sept. 11 and running until Tuesday, Sept. 26 at Central Library. It invites business owners and entrepreneurs to attend a series of programs designed to educate and inspire.
The series will cover essential business topics such as financial statements, law, marketing, certifications, and intellectual property.
Here’s the schedule:
- The Legal Aspects of Starting a Small Business | Monday, Sept. 11 | 6-7:30 p.m.
- Certification of MBE/WBE/VBE/DOBEs in Indianapolis | Tuesday, Sept. 12 | 6-7:30 p.m.
- Small Business + Intellectual Property Legal Clinic (1:1 Appointments) | Monday, Sept. 18 | 4-6:30 p.m.
- Protecting Your Business: An Intellectual Property Masterclass for Entrepreneurs | Monday, Sept. 18 | 6–7:30 p.m.
- Reach Your Target Customer: Creating a Marketing Plan for Your Business | Tuesday, Sept. 19 | 6–7:30 p.m.
- Don’t Fear the Spreadsheet: Financial Statements and Your Small Business | Tuesday, Sept. 26 | 6–7:30 p.m.
Want even more resources and information about starting a business in Indy? We’ve got you covered.