We’re officially just one month away from the start of fall — water you doing to savor the last days of summer?
With Indy’s outdoor venues, water spots, ice cream shops + warm weather activities, anything is popsicle, err — possible. Put on some sunglasses and start crossing things off on our top 10 end-of-summer activities list.
- Stop by one of Indy’s many ice cream shops for a scoop (or three).
- Have a picnic with these pro tips.
- Sun’s out, buns out. Enjoy the unofficial dish of summer — hot dogs.
- Shop local at one of the many summer farmers markets around the city.
- Soak up the rest of patio season before they start breaking out the space heaters.
- Finish up that summer reading list with six recently released books by local authors.
- Catch one of the 63 different IndyFringe shows before Sun., Sept. 4.
- Watch a movie in the middle of Victory Field or outside Newfields.
- Work outside and enjoy the fresh air before it gets too chilly.
- Kayak, canoe, or paddle board around the Circle City.
Bonus points if you take advantage of this seasonal programming: